The fabulous folks at Hendrick’s Gin spoilt me recently with the most INSANELY AMAZING parcel I’ve ever received!
Huge personalised Moleskine sketchbook, Derwent pencil set and a bottle of Hendrick’s Gin with some Fitch & Leedes Indian Tonic Water to get my creative juices flowing!
Inspired by the delicious blueberry mint gin cocktail creation I shared on Instagram earlier this week (recipe below!) – I got creative in my sketchbook and this was the end result – hubby and I are actually thinking of framing it for our bar!
Addi spotted me drawing this and also wanted in on the action, so she drew her own version of the Hendrick’s Gin bottle with some blueberries too (I think hers is better – Im rather impressed with her interpretation of it!)
To make your own BLUEBERRY MINT GIN VIBES…
– handful of blueberries
– 1 teaspoon sugar dissolved in 10ml warm water
– 3 big-ish mint leaves or a few smaller ones
– 1 shot of Hendrick’s Gin
– Fitch & Leedes Indian Tonic Water
1. blitz blueberries, 2 mint leaves and sugar water with a hand-held blender (don’t over do it, it’s nice when the fruit is still ‘bitty’ in the glass but you also want to make sure that there are no whole blueberries left at the end of the process) – pour into a tall glass
2. add shot of Hendrick’s Gin to the blueberry mix
3. add a generous helping of ice to the glass (basically you almost fill it, leave about 2 fingers of space at the top)
4. top glass up with tonic water
5. garnish with 3rd mint leaf and serve!
This is definitely going to be my new ‘go to’ on hot summer days!