WELCOME TO BIRD & DESIGN!
So proud to share my new online home with you and can’t wait to hear what you all think about the new look! Have a poke around – there’s still plenty to be done but I think we are off to a good start and really grateful for the help and support I have received from so many in making this happen in such a short space of time.
I’ll be keeping this post short and sweet because I’ll have some more info to share about why I decided to re-brand and how it all happened later this week – so let’s get to the good stuff – THE GIVEAWAY – in celebration of new beginnings, AND because today (4 July) is my birthday and I’m feeling generous 😉
So what’s up for grabs? I decided to choose items that I LOVE and would consider as some of My Favourite Things…
- a gorgeous Autumnal-coloured scarf from Woolworths – those who know me well, know I’m seldom without a scarf around my neck or spare in my bag!
- two A Love Supreme items – a stunning little tray and a notebook in my favourite Delicious Monster leaf print
- 2 wooden beaded necklaces crafted locally by a friend of mine under the label, Weeping Willow
- my favourite nail-polish colour – a burnt orange – by Revlon/Charlie
- ceramics are my weakness and this gorgeous hanging urchin/air plant holder from Noble Handcraft nearly didn’t make it into the giveaway hamper 😉
- one of my favourite inspirational books, It’s Not How Good You Are, It’s How Good You Want To Be, by Paul Arden
- what giveaway of Favourite Things is complete without some Skinny laMinx representin’? Cute little zip pouch in one of my favourite prints/colour palettes
- a to-do list pad from Typo because every day starts with a to-do list for me otherwise I’d never get things done!
- an empty frame – waiting to be filled with a quote of your choice that I will personally design
- a Lou Harvey ID cover and cosmetic purse in Indian Summer print
- And finally, a Mystery Box! The contents of which will be revealed later in the week!
- Like BIRD & DESIGN on Facebook AND/OR follow BIRD & DESIGN on Instagram
- Share the link to this competition post on Facebook (link: http://birdanddesign.com/welcome-to-the-new-home-of-bird-design)
- Comment on this post telling me what you have done 🙂
Competition ends Wednesday 13 July 2016. Winner will be contacted via email/FB. If prize unclaimed within 48 hours, redraw will take place. Open internationally.